Since the launch of the Talkable Influencers marketing campaign, hair specialists have seen a 50% + increase in conversions, which has helped them...
Soko Glam Case Study: optimizing referral program through A/B testing
Talkable has helped to boost customer acquisition and sales, improve internal A/B testing and increase visibility into referral program performance.
Soko Glam wanted to boost customer acquisition and sales, improve internal A/B testing and optimization capabilities and increase visibility into referral program performance. Their former solution lacked functionality for Soko Glam to independently run and analyze meaningful A/B tests.
Talkable's Reporting Suite exposes customer conversion rates throughout the funnel to identify and A/B test underperforming share channels, copy, creative, placements, and user flow.
Boost Email Performance
Email open and click-through rates were below industry benchmarks when compared to other Talkable clients within the beauty vertical.
- Replaced email sender field with the name of the Advocate and re-formatted HTML-heavy emails
- Improved open and click-through rates increased customer acquisition from email sharing by 10%
Optimize Screen Layout
Advocates could share via several different channels. Twitter shares converted at <1%.
- Implemented A/B test on specific referral pages to feature only best-performing share channels-Email, Facebook, and Direct link to increase Friend click-through rate
- The variant without Twitter had a better overall conversion and generated 15% more purchases
Improve Overall Conversion
Only 14% of referred friends made a purchase within the first 24 hours of visiting the site.
- Tested gleam: persistent banner on-site reminding any returning referred friend of her offer
- Referred friend purchase rate increased by 34%
Referral channel contribution to overall sales
The flexibility that Talkable offers is unparalleled by other vendors. You can tinker with almost every aspect of the program and test and analyze every aspect of your campaigns. I haven’t seen any other referral vendor that can offer the level of flexibility that Talkable has.